Red Crabs Organic Cotton Knit Baby Hat
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This soft and stretchy organic cotton knit baby hat features Sun & Song's exclusive Crabs design, with rows of orange red crabs and navy blue accent crabs sprinkled in. With professionally serged seams and a nice stretch to the fabric, this hat will be cozy and snug on your little one. This picture perfect accessory is available in 2 sizes for your quickly growing bundle of joy!
The soft and stretchy organic fabric and adorable designs make this top knot hat a must have for newborns!
- 2 Sizes: Small (0-3M), Large (6-12M)
- Soft, stretchy organic cotton knit fabric
- Professionally serged seams
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.