Turquoise Palm Trees Boxy Toiletry Bag
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This functional travel toiletry bag features Sun & Song's exclusive Palm Trees design, showcasing rows of turquoise palm trees outlined in chartreuse green. With a rectangular shape and sturdy waterproof canvas lining, this zippered bag can stand up on its own to give you easy access to what's inside. Its straight sides and bottom will keep your small toiletries lined up and organized neatly.
There are so many uses for this boxy dopp kit. Fill it with all of your medicine bottles, messy sunscreen bottles, snacks, etc...basically anything potentially messy that you want to keep separate! Throw it in your suitcase, back pack, diaper bag, or beach bag to help your things to stay clean and dry...or carry it on its own with the built in handle.
The sturdy fabrics and neat, rectangular construction make this zippered pouch a perfect travel accessory!
- 7" Wide x 5" Tall x 4.5" Deep
- Boxy shape bag stands on its own
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer fabric
- Sturdy waterproof canvas inner fabric
- Lead free YKK locking zipper
- Handle strap sewn in for easy carrying
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.