Aqua Love Signs Organic Cotton Muslin Baby Blanket
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This lightweight organic cotton muslin baby blanket features Sun & Song's exclusive Love Signs design, with blue hands with bright yellow accents forming "I love you" in ASL on a crisp white background. There are one million uses for this colorful baby blanket from newborn swaddle to nursing cover up to your toddler's favorite snuggle blanket. Mom can even use it as a wrap or scarf! With professionally serged edges and a breathable muslin fabric, your little one will feel snug and secure without overheating. The gauze has a crinkly look and feel and only continues to get softer as it is used and washed.
The lightweight organic fabric and generous size will make this swaddle a favorite year round...throughout your baby's childhood!
- Blanket size: 54" Wide x 36" Tall
- Lightweight, breathable organic cotton muslin fabric
- Fabric gets softer with each wash
- Professionally serged edges
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.