Aqua Starfish Pencil Case
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This multi-purpose zipper pouch features Sun & Song's exclusive Starfish design, with white starfish with hot pink details on an aqua blue background. This flat shaped bag has a million uses from pencil case to make up bag to charger cord storage. Throw it in your back pack, purse or diaper bag to help you stay organized...or put your keys, money, and phone inside and carry it as a clutch.
A small metal ring sewn into the outer seam allows you to easily attach a Sun & Song wrist strap (sold separately) or clip this pouch into one of our larger bags (like the Extra Large Waterproof Beach Tote).
This perfectly sized zipper pouch can be used for just about anything...making it the ideal gift for the woman who has everything!
- 8" Wide x 4" Tall
- Flat shape bag fits easily into a larger bag
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer & inner fabric
- Coordinating Sun & Song designs inside & out
- Lead free YKK locking zipper
- Easily attachable wrist strap available separately
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.