Lisa's Shark Teeth Boxy Toiletry Bag
OUT OF STOCK - BAGS WILL SHIP 9/27/21
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This functional travel toiletry bag features Sun & Song's exclusive (and very special) Shark Teeth design, with various shapes of grey and black teeth on a crisp white background. With a rectangular shape and sturdy waterproof canvas lining, this zippered bag can stand up on its own to give you easy access to what's inside. Its straight sides and bottom will keep your small toiletries lined up and organized neatly.
There are so many uses for this boxy dopp kit. Fill it with all of your medicine bottles, messy sunscreen bottles, snacks, etc...basically anything potentially messy that you want to keep separate! Throw it in your suitcase, back pack, diaper bag, or beach bag to help your things to stay clean and dry...or carry it on its own with the built in handle.
The sturdy fabrics and neat, rectangular construction make this zippered pouch a perfect travel accessory!
- 7" Wide x 5" Tall x 4.5" Deep
- Boxy shape bag stands on its own
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer fabric
- Sturdy waterproof canvas inner fabric
- Lead free YKK locking zipper
- Handle strap sewn in for easy carrying
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
Hi, I am Kimi Chronis and I am the designer and maker behind Sun & Song. I am the second oldest of five siblings and my family means everything to me. In July 2020, we unexpectedly lost my older sister, Lisa. Lisa was loyal, protective, and loved her family and friends tremendously. She loved being near the water and knew more about music than EVERYONE else. I miss her every minute of every day.
Lisa's favorite thing to do was watch the sunrise at the beach and collect shark teeth. She had a real knack for finding them. May 4, 2021 was the first time we celebrated her birthday without her physically here with us. As a family, we got up early to watch the sunrise at her favorite beach. We stayed for a while and looked for shark teeth.
I found 11 shark teeth that morning - Lisa's Shark Teeth. Those are the exact teeth that make up this design. I hope Lisa can see this design from where ever she is and it makes her smile and feel loved.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.