Lisa's Shark Teeth Extra Large Beach Tote
*BAG WILL SHIP DEC 16*
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This extra large waterproof beach tote features Sun & Song's exclusive (and very special) Shark Teeth design, with various shapes of grey and black teeth on a crisp white background. This carry all bag is idea for a day on the water, a weekend away, a long car trip, and so much more. The bag's bottom and lining are made from a sturdy waterproof canvas. Set it down by the pool or on the boat with confidence knowing everything inside will be protected. The roomy interior zipper pocket (also waterproof canvas) gives you a separate place for damp swimsuits, sunscreen bottles, messy baby clothes...or your magazines and books. The clasp built into the bag's interior keeps your keys or smaller zipper pouch where you can easily find them.
This is the perfect bag to travel with on your next vacation - it folds up small enough to pack in your suit case and opens large enough to hold the equivalent of 8 full size towels once you arrive!
- 23" Wide x 18" Tall x 9" Deep
- Gusseted shape allows it to stand open on its own
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer
- Sturdy waterproof canvas inner & bottom
- Folds up easily for packing & storage
- Large waterproof canvas zipper pocket inside
- Clasp inside holds your keys or smaller pouch
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
Hi, I am Kimi Chronis and I am the designer and maker behind Sun & Song. I am the second oldest of five siblings and my family means everything to me. In July 2020, we unexpectedly lost my older sister, Lisa. Lisa was loyal, protective, and loved her family and friends tremendously. She loved being near the water and knew more about music than EVERYONE else. I miss her every minute of every day.
Lisa's favorite thing to do was watch the sunrise at the beach and collect shark teeth. She had a real knack for finding them. May 4, 2021 was the first time we celebrated her birthday without her physically here with us. As a family, we got up early to watch the sunrise at her favorite beach. We stayed for a while and looked for shark teeth.
I found 11 shark teeth that morning - Lisa's Shark Teeth. Those are the exact teeth that make up this design. I hope Lisa can see this design from where ever she is and it makes her smile and feel loved.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.
This is my 2nd tote from Sun & Song. My first is still holding strong but I NEEDED this shark tooth print. I am totally obsessed with it. It’s even 10x better in person!