Lisa's Shark Teeth Weekender Tote
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This super functional weekender tote features Sun & Song's exclusive (and very special) Shark Teeth design, with various shapes of grey and black teeth on a crisp white background. This transformable bag is perfect for a short trip or family overnight. The top zipper extends past each side of the bag, allowing for a very wide, oval shaped opening. Once you are all packed: close the zipper, fold down the side corners, and secure the clips to the rings at the base of the bag. Now the weekender tote is a neat rectangular shape and the contents are being held securely in place (goodbye wrinkled clothes)!
The bag's bottom and lining are made from a sturdy waterproof canvas - because you just never know! Two roomy interior zipper pockets (with a second accent Sun & Song design) give you a separate place for socks, undies, swimsuits, etc. The small zipper pocket on the front is the perfect spot for your passport or airline tickets.
Don’t let the bright colors and cheerful designs distract you…this well constructed bag is a workhorse. Big, sturdy, flexible and FUN - it's the perfect travel bag for your next getaway!
- 22" Wide x 22" Tall x 12" Deep
- Open wide top & gusseted shape allow for easy packing
- Zipper top & fold down side clips keep contents securely in place
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer
- Sturdy waterproof canvas inner & bottom
- Front zipper pocket for easy access to passport/tickets/etc.
- 2 Large zipper pockets inside
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
Hi, I am Kimi Chronis and I am the designer and maker behind Sun & Song. I am the second oldest of five siblings and my family means everything to me. In July 2020, we unexpectedly lost my older sister, Lisa. Lisa was loyal, protective, and loved her family and friends tremendously. She loved being near the water and knew more about music than EVERYONE else. I miss her every minute of every day.
Lisa's favorite thing to do was watch the sunrise at the beach and collect shark teeth. She had a real knack for finding them. May 4, 2021 was the first time we celebrated her birthday without her physically here with us. As a family, we got up early to watch the sunrise at her favorite beach. We stayed for a while and looked for shark teeth.
I found 11 shark teeth that morning - Lisa's Shark Teeth. Those are the exact teeth that make up this design. I hope Lisa can see this design from where ever she is and it makes her smile and feel loved.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.
This bag is so well made. 100% made with LOVE (see the story behind Lisa’s bag) I pack for quick “get-a-ways”, for myself and 2 small children with this incredible hand crafted bag!
This is my go to bag for when my two year old and I go visit family for the weekend. It fits both of our clothes, an extra pair of shoes, my toiletry bag, my daughters blanket as well as her monitor and sound machine. For us it’s the perfect size! I always find use for both the inside and outside pockets for random things also. I, also, cannot tell you how many compliments I get on it. The colors are vibrant and the pattern is so whimsical and eye catching. I’ve used my bag for years now and it shows zero signs of wear. LOVE IT!!!!!