Navy Forest Key Chain Wallet
HANDMADE WITH LOVE IN THE FLORIDA SUN
This convenient key chain wallet features Sun & Song's exclusive Forest design, featuring layer upon layer of navy and aqua blue trees. Connect it to your keys and carry your small essentials when you don't need a whole bag full of stuff. It is just the right size for credit cards, driver's license, business cards, lip stick, gum, cash and coins... and so much more! With multiple fabric patterns, and a brightly colored zipper and tassel, this little bag has got BIG style...probably just like you!
This adorable and practical mini zipper pouch makes a useful gift for a new driver, busy moms, and anyone else is who is on the go!
- 5" Wide x 3" Tall, perfect for your driver's license
- Flat shape bag with split key ring attached
- Heavyweight recycled canvas outer & inner fabric
- Coordinating Sun & Song designs inside & out
- Lead free YKK locking zipper
- Easily attachable wrist strap available separately
- BONUS - Machine Washable!
Sun & Song's products are made from artwork designed in house and not available anywhere else.
It is our goal to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We are located in Jacksonville, FL and orders ship from here. All In Stock items will be shipped out within 3 business days. All Made to Order and Custom items will be shipped out within 3 weeks. We offer Standard shipping (2-6 days in transit) and Expedited shipping (1-3 days in transit).
If you have special shipping requests or deadlines, please send us a message and we will do our best to make it work.
Environmental responsibility is at the forefront of Sun & Song's business practices. We will choose sustainable packaging and shipping materials whenever possible.
All of Sun & Song's soft goods are easily washable. Use your items with confidence knowing they will stay looking bright and colorful through many, many washes!
- Recycled Canvas Bags: Remove the tassel before washing. Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If you iron, do not place the iron directly on fabric surface.
- Organic Cotton Knit Swaddle Sets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. Due to the nature of the eco-friendly printing process and the organic cotton, items may fade very slightly over time.
- Organic Cotton Muslin Blankets: Wash with like colors in cool water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting or line dry. The muslin fabric will get softer and more crinkly with each wash.